The matrix was meant as a site for visual and textual research for a poster on a social cause.
Spend about 10 minutes looking and commenting on two of your classmate’s matrices: the one that is listed above yours on the website, and the one that is listed below. Copy the below questions to a text file, answer the questions and paste your results in the comment section of the post for the matrix.
- What topic has your classmate chosen to defend?
- Do any of the cells in the matrix make you agree more with your classmate? What about less?
- Has your classmate missplaced either text or image content in the matrix? If so, what effect does that have?
- Would another combination of text and image from this matrix make a more compelling argument for the chosen cause?
- Do you have any other feedback to share?